Excellent Smart PHONE in Rs 14,000 price range
I rate it 4.5/5
Review
I bought the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman a few days After Christmas. I think this is the apt time to write a review about this phone as i have been using it for 2weeks.
Firstly it is a brilliant phone in its price range competing against a bunch of Samsung Smart phones. I have used Samsung Monte (Touch Phone) and a few Nokia phones (keypad) previously and this is my first experience with Sony Ericsson.
My objective was to purchase a phone below Rs 15,000 that can be used to Talk (I find most of the new smart phones quite big, and it makes us look like clowns when we to take them out of our pocket and use with a single hand….). The Major attractions of this phone were its design (smooth and curvy, and greenish touch which is distinct from the dull designs of its competitors & most Importantly and Handy Size) .I have given a general insight into the Tech-Spec of Sony Ericsson Live Walkman before Proceeding to its Pros and Cons.
Few Tech-Specs
- 5Mp camera with Flash and Auto focus
- 1250 mAh Battery.
- Mineral Glass display with 3.2 Inch Screen.
- Android 2.3(Ginger Bread), 1 GHz processor
- 3.5mm Audio jack for Walkman
Pros
- Display is Excellent
- Superb camera (best in class) and its Image stability feature is interesting.
- Excellent Music clarity, comes with two speakers which are very Loud Indeed (Walkman plays its role here)
- Android –gingerbread (so good time pass:-) )
- 3.2 Inch Screen and 14mm thick makes the Handling very easy and user-friendly for message typing using single hand.
- Good for gaming, I have been using some games like Drag racing, Angry Bird and the quality & speed is good due to 1Ghz
- An Interesting thing to note is that the phone Couples both proximity and accelerometer to switch off display while talking
- Obviously the Pricing
Cons
- There is a Walkman button on the Top, it is just a switch for the Music player and does nothing else, a bit disappointed,
- They could have included a button in the earphone for changing music stations, like the ones provided in all Nokia Phones.
- The 3D camera Option is not helpful , I tried using it for about 10 times and it always says that I am talking picture wrongly.
Sony Ericsson Live Walkman- Battery
The Battery Lasts about 1 ½ days for me(which is good considering other Smartphone used by my colleagues) , and I have charted my typical usage data below for Info


No comments:
Post a Comment